Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good understanding you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of products and not trying to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your InventHelp Store Products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they do a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product idea but they have decided to the line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to consider the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.