Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to lease a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may are expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.